How would you deal with a breach if and when it occurs? It can happen to anyone and any size business. Learn the signs you’ve been hacked, what to do, as well as how to safeguard your business operations including yourself, your employees, and your customers. It’s time to grasp cybersecurity, and you’ll learn the simple, straightforward steps from our experienced, engaging instructor!
This training will focus on cybersecurity awareness for small businesses and will cover the following:
- What is cybersecurity and information security?
- Understanding and managing business risks
- Safeguarding information (NIST cybersecurity framework)
- Working safely and securely: best practices for business
- Compliance, rules, and regulations overview
Learn more about the California network of Women’s Business Centers and their offerings.